Thursday, July 10, 2008

"Funner" IS a Word!

I'm currently taking Stacy Julian's Have More Fun class at Big Picture Scrapbooking and *loving* it! This class is perfect for someone like me who needs to learn to let go of perfection and make the hobby "funner."

This mini book, inspired by Marjorie Romney-Aslett, was a tad bit out of my comfort zone (pockets and pull tabs and ribbon, oh my!) but was well worth the leap of faith. The project is a tribute to my dear friend Ash, who is turning 30 in a few days, and the 20+ years of friendship we've been fortunate to share.



Next up is an accordion album disguised in a tin of mints (not sure what the subject is going to be yet) and a couple of layouts honoring my youngest niece and the taste of summer. Looking forward to having more fun!

No comments: