- I just finished watching Let the Right One In. If you can get past the awful dubbing (do they think Americans are too stupid to read subtitles?), it's a pretty cute movie. Weird, I know, to call a movie with so much carnage cute, but it is. Truly. While one of the main characters is a vampire, the fact that she's a vampire is secondary. It's really a coming of age story for the boy she meets, as well as an innocent love story.
- I am really enjoying one of the birthday gifts I bought Hubby. (In my defense, he has been sweet enough to share it with me.) It's the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Wii game. All I needed to see was the trailer to know it was the perfect gift for Hubby (and for me too, I guess). Spell casting, wand dueling, and potion making - not to mention Quidditch playing? What's not to love?!?
- I have gotten a few questions about my writing schedule and how it's working. I have started a follow-up post, and one of these days I'll actually finish it and post it. ☺ Suffice it to say right now: the writing is going well; the working out is not going.
- On repeat right now on my iTunes is the True Blood soundtrack and the True Blood score. Both are beautiful and haunting, and I can't get enough. And since I have to wait who-knows-how-many-months for the Season 2 DVD, this is a nice little taste (pun totally intended) to get me through.
- This weekend, I'm hoping to sleep in. Late. As in past 8:00.
- I am also hoping to catch up on the DVR'd shows I'm embarrassed to admit I record (e.g., 90210, Vampire Diaries, a month's worth of soaps).
- And hopefully while I'm
killing brain cellscatching up on my TV, I can also catch up on the scrapbook I'm supposed to be 3/4 done with for the class I'm taking. What's that you ask? How far along am I? I plead the fifth.
- I am now 4/5 through Nablopomo. Only five days left to go. Not that I'm counting or anything.
Have a great weekend, friends!