Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween Monster Blog Hop, part two

Happy Halloween!

Sarabeth from Scrap Happie is the gracious host of this festive blog hop. If you've arrived from Beth's post, you're in the right place. If not, head on over here to start from the beginning.

This is the crafty continuation from part one of my blog hop contribution. ☺

I challenged myself to make a Halloween layout without using traditional Halloween-themed products, just for the fun of it. Here's what I came up with:


Journaling reads: 10/31/09 Halloween is one of my favorite times of year. I usually go all out, but after traveling for two weeks and being sick for a third, the only thing dressing up this year is my avatar. Fortunately, I have lots of fond memories from Halloweens past: (clockwise from top left) 1) my Ghosts in a Graveyard dessert 2) in 2006 as my former self 3) eyeball cupcakes 4) in 2000 as Miss Alachua County, with Leigh (I used that same dress to be a cat the next night) 5) in 2001 helping Sher carve her first pumpkin 6) in 1999 as Little Red Riding Hood, with Zorro (Talitha), Huck Finn (Jason), and a beatnik (Professor Settle) at the Sigma Tau Delta Literary Ball.

Products: patterned paper, unknown; white and orange lettering, Making Memories

Your next stop on the hop is Allison's place. Enjoy!

Note: The wonderful Kristal of the Digi-Kitty is having a special challenge, freebie and hosting a blog candy giveaway on her challenge blog. So be sure to check it out!

No comments: