Monday, November 02, 2009

Monday Mentions: holiday edition

It's time for another round of Monday Mentions, hosted by the fabulous Jen of Daily Mish Mash.


There are two parts to today's mentions. Part 1 consists of Halloween mentions. Since I didn't do anything other than don my Tim Tebow jersey while watching the Gator game, I lived vicariously through others. These pictures/posts made me smile.
Part 2 was inspired by my friend Jenny. She tweeted this weekend, soliciting ideas about homemade gifts. After tweeting links back and forth, I thought I'd share some of my favorites here.
I'm actually making a really fun gift for my MIL, but the supplies haven't come in yet. Once they do, I'll be posting a how-to about it. Diane, this means that you can't peek at any posts that say, "Diane, do NOT read." :)

If you have any mentions, head on over to Jen's and link up!

5 comments:

April said...

okay, how could I have not thought of a Twilight themed pumpkin!?! There's something seriously wrong with me. Thanks for reminding me that we're less than 18 days away from NM too!! Whoo hoo!! I'm excited!

Jen said...

I think I may start my very own witch night. I love it!

I am so excited for New Moon!! I can hardly stand it!! 18 days!!!!!!

Thanks for playing along (and for the birthday wishes the other day). :)

Amy said...

Once again, thanks for the shout out! :)

Yvette said...

Thanks for these links! The yard decoration photo is hilarious!! :)

Anonymous said...

great lists-thanks for sharing the links too!!! i'm so happy that my little riley james made your list :)

lol-xoxo