Sunday, January 24, 2010

Better late than never

Happy weekend!

Thank you all so much for your kind words on my last post. It's a comforting reminder that I have such supportive friends. ☺

So a few project follow-ups, and then I'll be back later with the first of a recurring Sunday post.

December Daily
When I decided to do a December Daily album, I knew (and admitted) that it wasn't going to get done in a timely fashion. It's surprisingly getting done a lot faster than anticipated (the silver lining to a lay off?), with about 1/4 done before the next December. Since I already did a lot of the journaling on my blog, I decided to go 100% digital. I'm going to print the pages 4x6 and slip them into a great album my FIL got me. The numbers are 31 Days Circle Numbers by Ali Edwards. All other elements are PSE 6.







Project 165 365
Last year, I attempted Project 365, where you take one photo a day for a year. In reality, it turned out to be more like Project 165. What's that saying about try, try again? Yeah.

If you're venturing to complete the same project, check out Project Life by Becky Higgins. She has a great digital option that will make it super easy to look back at your year in photos. Until it goes live (which will hopefully be next week), I went back to using ShutterCal to track the dailies (mainly because I absolutely love the calendar view).

No comments: