- Jenny wrote a great reflection about her writing. While you're there, make sure you get yourself acquainted with Hank. He's a pretty awesome character.
- Kristin teaches in China, and her blog is chockfull of awesome travel stories. I was touched by this post about how her students brought a bit of sunshine to the lives of boys in an orphanage. Be sure you also congratulate her for completing the Couch to 5K program.
- Meadow and Rain have started a fun blog about adolescent literature. Two of my favorite posts are about Happy Endings and Crackfic (a type of fan fiction).
- Cheri is doing an amazing job on her gratitude journal. She also shared some great insight about blogging.
- Colleen wrote a beautiful post in celebration of her anniversary. She is also walking for March of Dimes in April. Here's why.
- Sarabeth started a digital scrapbooking blog, in addition to creating her beautiful cards, like this one.
- Margie has been cranking out the cards. Is this not precious? Scroll down a little here to see another favorite card and an adorable layout of her sons.
- Yvette started a crafting blog less than a year ago and has blossomed as a master crafter. This and this blew me away.
- Kristen is counting down 365 "Daze" to 40. If you're new to Kristen's site, be sure to check out her minibooks. (Her fall journal is one of my faves.)
- Kelly wrote a beautiful post to her sisters. She is also reciting some pretty awesome mantras.
- Amy made me drool with this cookie recipe. And of course she's working hard on these adorable hair clips.
Friday, February 12, 2010
I have finally, slowly been catching up on my blog reader this week. There are so many good posts, I wanted to use these Friday Fragments to brag on a few of my bloggy friends.