I decided to finally start my iScrap album (better late than never), the main purpose of which is to document nine "I" statements from 2010. At the end of the project, there will be a two-page LO for each statement, one side consisting of journaling for the statement and the other side displaying a photograph that illustrates the statement. I'm still working on the journaling, but in celebration of NSD, I wanted to share the six halves I completed. Each pictures is preceded by the corresponding "I" statement so that it hopefully makes more sense.
1. I was grateful for all the good times amidst the stress of this year.
2. I went far away to celebrate true love.
3. I once believed myself to be a Northerner, until I was greeted by knee-high snow.
4. I am slightly obsessed with vampire stories.
(Since I obviously couldn't choose just one story, I made a collage in Picasa of pictures representing Buffy, Dracula, Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, and True Blood. What? I admitted to being slightly obsessed.)
5. I know that I am going to be happier in the South.
6. I love escaping it all with my sweetie.
I have three more statements to go and lots of journaling to write. I'll share the finished product here once I'm done. Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and a happy Mother's Day to all you mommies!