Sunday, December 30, 2012

Top 12 of 2012

These 12 lovelies earned a Second Glantz from me in 2012.

image source
TV Show
Downton Abbey. Love the upstairs-meets-downstairs drama.











Movie
Breaking Dawn 2. Because the finale really WAS epic.


Character, male
Iron Man/Tony Stark from The Avengers had me laughing out loud this summer. And he's also kind of a bada$$.


image source

image source


image source
Character, female
Violet Crawley, Dowager Countess of Grantham. When I grow up, I want to be Violet, free to zing one-liners at will: "I'm a woman, Mary. I can be as contrary as I choose."









Album
Katy Perry's Teenage Dream - The Complete Confection because of its ability to give me a boost during even the most tedious of workdays.

Song
Don't talk to me if "Somebody That I Used to Know" by Gotye starts playing on the radio; I'll be too busy belting it out to listen to you.


image source

Literary Crush
Daemon from the Lux series is my new book boyfriend. At least until Jace returns in 2014.














image source

Eye Candy
LOCHTE!









image source


No explanation needed.















App

Words with Friends became a little obsession there for a while.

















Social Media Site
Instagram = InstaLOVE



image source

Netflix Find
David Tennant as The (tenth) Doctor (as in Who). I can't really explain this one - Dr. Who is re-DUNK-ulous - but it's a newfound guilty pleasure.








image source


Game
Cards Against Humanity is like Apples to Apples but for "horrible" people. It is politically incorrect and vulgar, but when played with the right people, it's also hi-LAR-ious.












I can't wait to see what 2013 has in store!

1 comment:

April said...

Oh goodness yes on Downton Abbey & Doctor Who. I discovered Doctor Who last summer on Netflix & I'm so hooked (but not yet caught up. We (Ethan & I) had a hard time letting go of the tenth doctor!