Tuesday, October 01, 2013

It's the most wonderful time of the year

No, I'm not talking bout Christmas (though, according to all the retailers around here, it's already time to celebrate) - I'm talking about FALL.

The smells of cinnamon and cider fill the crisp air as colorful leaves crunch beneath my feet.


A spring in my step, I'm inspired to craft, cook, bake, and bust out the decor.

Hunkering down under the throw blanket with a cuddly kitty, a hot cup of cocoa, and a good book is how we spend nightfall.


And then, as the final flicker of the candle flame extinguishes, I go to sleep, grateful for the blessings of this season.

Fall. It's the most wonderful time of the year.


© Take a Second Glantz

1 comment:

laurie said...

YES! You're blogging again! I missed your digital updates!

PUMKIN SPICE LATTE TIME! I don't know if you're refraining, but I'm sure not!