Wednesday, October 09, 2013

This is the face

This is the face of the man who prefers the indoors to the out, but he silently swats away the bugs because he knows how happy it makes me being in the sun.

This is the face of the man who would rather eat at home, but he drives 40 minutes to take his wife, a recently reformed vegetarian, to a barbecue festival.

This is the face of the man who is a somewhat fussy eater, but he can eat his weight in collards and black-eyed peas.

Gaston Collard & BBQ Festival
October 5, 2013

I love this face.

GFunkified

6 comments:

Sarah Reinhart said...

Aw, sounds like a keeper :) It's the little things that make us love bigger. xo.

laurie said...

awwwwwwwwww

Jamie Miles said...

Anyone that loves collards and black-eyed peas is a keeper in my book. Reminds me that I've got to get my fall garden tilled and those collards in the ground.

Kimberly said...

Now that is love.
My guy is like that too...I get him to watch chick flicks because it makes me happy during that time of the month :)
How bad did his mouth drool at the BBQ?

lydsrich said...

So sweet. :) Visiting from #iPPP

Greta @gfunkified said...

Aw, so sweet. Don't let him get a big head with all the blog attention. ;)