Tuesday, January 23, 2007

questions for readers

Just saw this on another blog and had to answer these questions for myself!

1. A Book that Changed Your Life
Its not technically a book, but I'd still have to say Romeo and Juliet because it inspired me to make two choices that really created the path I took: the first, to become involved in theatre; the second, to become an English/drama teacher.

2. A Book You've Read More Than Once
The Outsiders

3. A Book You'd Take onto a Desert Island
The Outsiders because I can reread it an infinite number of times

4. A Book That Made You Laugh
Most recently, Emily's Reasons Why Not

5. A Book That Made You Cry
Charlotte's Web

6. A Book You Wish Had Been Written
One written by me :))

7. A Book You Wish Had Never Been Written
Can I choose two? Cold Sassy Tree and A Tale of Two Cities

8. A Book You're Currently Reading
Annie Freeman's Fabulous Traveling Funeral

9. A Book You've Been Meaning To Read
The hundred plus on my bookshelf! I always mean to read the classics that I never got to in high school like The Scarlett Letter.

No comments: