- My first mention is completely self-serving. It's to say that I really, truly had planned to blog well before this post. I started writing both Girl Talk Thursday and Friday Fragments posts, but I was too tired at the time to finish them. If you're looking for fun blog fodder, check them out, along with Saturday Word Wall.
- As I've previously mentioned, the Girl Talk site has introduced me to some pretty awesome girls and their blogs. Nic and Kelly inspired me last week with the personal stories they so bravely shared with their readers. You rock, girls!
- Saturday was World Card Making Day. Look at this beautiful card I received from Yvette. This surprise brightened up my weekend, Yvette, so thank you.
- Having been sick most of the weekend, I spent a lot of time in front of the TV. A mention needs to go to Kristen Stewart in Speak. Although I didn't love her portrayal of Bella in Twilight, she nailed the character of Melinda Sordino.
- Did you know that it's Great Books Week? If you're a reader, check out the Great Books Week Blog Tour. They have some great prompts to think about.
- And thinking about books, I'm super excited about my next read: The Time of My Life.
That does it for me tonight, folks. Have a good one!
- PS. Hubby and I are watching Lady Gaga on SNL right now. I'm putting this gyroscope costume on my Christmas list.