Monday, March 08, 2010

My latest obsession

As if I didn't have enough fictional characters to obsess about, I became addicted over the weekend to yet another show.


It wasn't supposed to end this way. It started out as a mere curiosity to see what "Ryan" is doing post-OC and just how old Ponyboy Curtis is now. Three days and eight episodes later, here I am, counting down until the next episode airs. Sigh. Oh well, at least I'm showing a little diversity now since this latest obsession shockingly has nothing to do with vamps. ☺

Side note: Thanks to the show, I also found some beautiful, new (to me), haunting music that I can't get out of my head.

4 comments:

Laura said...

I love Southland. I have even rewatched a couple of episodes we DVR'd. Love it!

Yvette said...

Obsession in moderation is ok. ;) And once a week is moderate so enjoy! :)

Holly Lefevre said...

I am like 3 days late from the lady bloggers tea party...but here nonetheless. I LOVE Southland and was so happy when TNT picked it up. I see a lot of fun things on your blog..I'll be a new follower.

Holly
www.504main.blogspot.com

~Kristen~ said...

I haven't watched this yet because I am afraid I will become hooked! It looks sooo good!!!