New to Set It Sunday? Click here to read the motivation behind the meme.
Sorry for the day-late post. I'm completely off schedule for a very fun reason (more about that later in another post), so I can't say that I feel incredibly guilty about it. :)
Thanks to Cheri and The Nutty Brunette for playing along again last week. How did you ladies do?
This was NOT a good goal-completing week for me. Between working 10- to 12-hour days and the very fun reason that kept me busy from Thursday to late yesterday, I'm almost embarrassed to review this list publicly.
1) follow my morning schedule - I did really good with this one. Go me!
2) go to bed at 10 - Twice. This one might need to be tweaked in the future. Ten is a bit early for me.
3) read for 30 minutes before bed every night - A few nights, but not every night. I need to force myself into this one.
4) finish my book - Because I wasn't faithful to #3, this one didn't happen.
5) clear my blog reader this week - Hahahaha! Really? Who did I think I was kidding? I was the WORST bloggy friend this week that I've ever been. I didn't read a single post (nor did I respond to a single comment). This is mostly because of the terrible habit I started with this new job that needs to go: working through my lunch break.
6) finish my MIL's scarf - This was going to be my Saturday project, and then my Saturday got hijacked (in a good way), so this is a "no" for the second week in a row. *hanging my head in shame*
7) reopen my Etsy store - I'm closer, but no.
Like I said last week, I'm not going to waste time feeling guilty or lamenting about my failed intentions. Instead, I'm going to work on those things that I know are holding me back from completing this list.
1. Take a lunch break. EVERY day. Even if it's not the full hour, I'm going to step away from my desk and give my brain a break from work. This will also allow me time to:
2. Get reacquainted with my bloggy friends. *waving hi*
3. Finish my MIL's scarf. I'm putting this project on the couch so that I have no choice but to pick it up when I want to watch TV at night.
4. Reopen my Etsy store. I can do this now, so what am I waiting for - a formal invitation from myself?
5. Taxes. Need I say more?
Whatever you decide to tackle, I hope your week is a great one!
Want to join me in focusing more time on a personal goal this week? Grab the button below, and leave a comment with the link to your blog post.