Sunday, April 04, 2010

Set it Sunday


New to Set It Sunday? Click here to read the motivation behind the meme.

Take a Second Glantz

This is a quickie tonight, guys, because I'm still under the weather.


Share It
The one good thing about being sick this weekend is that I finally got my taxes DONE. Woot! And the outcome was a pleasant surprise. Bonus!

Thanks to Cheri, The Nutty Brunette, and Kristin for consistently playing along and challenging themselves with ambitious goals. You ladies rock!
 
Set It
I have one simple goal this week: to finally get back on schedule. Between the previous week's unexpected surprise (which I still need to blog about) and getting sick last week, it has been a while since I have felt up to snuff and in a regular routine.

Sorry to be so brief (or maybe that's a welcome change for you, LOL), but I'm off to bed (again) to hopefully kick this sick to the curb. I hope you all have a fantastic week!


Want to join me in focusing more time on a personal goal this week? Grab the button below, and leave a comment with the link to your blog post.
Take a Second Glantz
 Copy and Paste Code
 




1 comment:

Lady Grey said...

Get better soon! Makes getting back on schedule easier... ;)