Sunday, July 31, 2011

Set It Sunday: Double Feature


New to Set It Sunday?
Click here to read the motivation behind the meme.

Take a Second Glantz

Copy and Paste Code

Share It
As my Set It Sunday post from last week vanished into thin air, I guess I'll backtrack a bit (thus the double feature). My goal from two weeks ago was to write every day. Though I didn't get to spend as much time writing as I wanted, nor did I write all I had hoped to, I did write, and that's the most important thing.

My goal for this past week was to do one thing outside my comfort zone. I opted to take an in-person scrapbook-related class, which doesn't sound like it'd be outside my comfort zone, but it truly was because 1) I hate going to things like that by myself, and 2) the class required me to use all sorts of tools with which I was completely unfamiliar. The experience was a bit nerve-wracking as I found myself fumbling with the easiest of tasks, but I survived and even had a bit of fun. Of course, the best part is that I have a handmade smash book that I can't wait to use (and will share in a separate post).

Set It
This week I'm going to be participating in an online blogging conference:




My goal for the week is to actively participate, despite the craziness that has become my life (which is an entirely different post).

Want to join me in focusing more time on a personal goal?
Grab the button above and leave a comment with a link to your blog post.

PS. It will probably be another few days before I can start making my blog-reading rounds again. I finally gave up on Google Reader, which vehemently hated me, and am in the process of setting up my new reader.

No comments: