- FINISH WRITING MY NOVEL!!! (I'm not screaming at you; I'm screaming at me to finally do this so that it's not on my list again for 2013.)
- Write. Period.
- Submit another article for publication and/or return to content writing.
- Read 12 books. I've read 10 so far this year - and I might wind up squeaking out an 11th before the year is up - but I'd like to average one a month.
- Have more date nights with Hubby.
- Try at least one new recipe each month. This, of course, requires me to actually start cooking again.
- Make a decision about my Etsy store. I feel like I've been Etsying half assed these days, and I need to either dedicate time to it each week or close shop. One of my items was recently featured in a treasury for the first time, so I know that there are people who like what I create, but it's frustrating 1) to have design ideas that never get executed and 2) to look at your pictures and descriptions knowing that you are selling yourself short because you lack the time to do otherwise.
- Complete my scrapbooking WIPs: iScrap, Me the Abridged Version, and Everyone Can Write a Little.
- Keep up with Project Life.
- Play with my Library of Memories at least once a month.
- Blog two to three times per week.
- Continue practicing Hebrew.
Phew! I'm tired just thinking about it! Good thing I have a few more weeks before I have to start putting my money where my mouth is. ;) What are your goals for the New Year?